Saturday, November 19, 2011

So long UK, Norway here I come..

The last two days have been quite something. We finished a little early on Friday so I was able to go downtown and see some sights. I mapped out what I wanted to see and I was off..  I was able to get in Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abby, The Parliament, Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus. There are a lot of pictures I'm uploading so take a peak. Afterwards I met up with the wonderful Labelle's. We talked and talked,  I even made sure with Anne that I asked all the right questions. We even tried going on FaceTime with Anne from the pub. Yeah free WiFi
Today I took it a little easy, repacked the suitcase and set off downtown again. This time to the Borough Market which reminds me of Landsdown Park with all the local vendors. Also saw the tower of London and the London Bridge ..very cool. Love the architecture here, there is something about it and the class that it gives off. I don't know what my internet will be like in Norway or Brussels to bare with me for the next few days I may not be as wired...


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the first leg of your trip was.... A +

    Can't wait to read about Norway!
    Eg elskar deg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic :) Buckingham Palace
    Anne

    ReplyDelete