Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Belgium

Work has been busy and the with early mornings and recent flights I haven't been able to post as often or as much as I'd have liked to. Yesterday were in Brussels at the world headquarters of NATO, today we were in the European headquarters of NATO. I was in a bunker today, you can see it from google earth but its the seven vault like doors before you even get to pass control that impressed me. Needless to say there are no photos of that, or my last two days for that matter.

I'm a pig
This is by far the best meal we've had throughout the trip. We went to a steak house, but like no other I've ever been before. You choose your cut of meat and they serve it to you raw, on a pipping hot granite slap at a nice 400 degrees. In the photo you will see the steak, salad, scallop potatoes and sauces (top left if Rockfort (blue cheese) and the other is pepper corn). Afterwards we went across the street for Belgian Waffles. Best waffle ever, was light and tasty with a hint of vanilla. I did inhale some of the powered sugar and started coughing.. haha


yum yum yum!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you had room for all that food. Pace your self!
    BTW nice pictures on Flickr
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're eating like a king! Enjoy every minute! Once in a lifetime :)
    Allie

    ReplyDelete