Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 2, the reason why I'm here....

The second day did not start off very well. I was up all night sick as a dog, which according to my colleagues that are here is quite normal. Still with very little sleep and an alarm clock that didn't snooze my day started a little late and very rushed. I forgot my USB keys at the hotel which I needed to run the inspection program. Never the less I have multiple backup plans.. like the CD with the software ..only to realize it was the wrong CD..also in my room. I finally logged into the network and downloaded a copy, and put it on a USB stick that was lent to me by someone posted here. It had a virus so every machine I ran it on got flagged and they wanted to disable the accounts. Luckily the person joining me on this entire trip is the only one that could make a phone call and ensure this didn't happen. I felt a little icky all day and when we stopped for lunch we were treated to a very nice secluded pub. An authentic one no less, its about the only photo I took all day that I would be allowed to post. Cajun chicken balsamic sandwich in a focaccia bun (homemade no less). The place is called the Green Dragon Inn. There were hotel rooms I didn't know till I just looked up the site: http://www.green-dragon-inn.co.uk Cute place with a cozy fire on just behind us. Tonight will be a early to bed night with multiple alarms in the morning. USB keys and CD are already in my backpack. P.S. Sorry for the photo I'm trying a photostich app on the Iphone. Sometimes it works others not so much.

4 comments:

  1. What photo?
    Hope you feel better tomorrow! xoxo

    Can you set the comment setting so that anyone can comment without having to put in a code?

    Thanks!
    Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a better day tomorrow!

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better. I think I saw this Pub/Inn in a movie recently, very cute.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice place! Sammy sounds good! Too bad you felt icky to fully enjoy it... :(

    ReplyDelete