Tuesday, November 15, 2011

London - Day 3

Today went a lot better. Not sick in fact I had an amazing steak at the hotel next door with a brandy peppercorn sauce MMMmmm. The alarm clock worked this morning but the snooze feature is set to 59 seconds so thats not so good. We went to the Canadian High Commission today, then to the old War House. Sadly I couldn't take pictures of these places but the workmanship was breathtaking. Tonight for supper our driver and his wife joined us for Indian food. Needless to say I'm stuff and the expanding Naan break isn't helping I did Get to try a very nice beer called Gurkha, from India. So the pictures for today are what a bunch of homes look like near the hotel and the label of the beer.
Tomorrow I am off to Molesworth

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a much happier day!

    May I request more pics of food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gald you are feeling better! Keep the pictures up!
    -Anne
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete