Monday, December 5, 2011

Naples

Most of you know I'm not the biggest fan of flying. The flight to Naples was less then fun, there were about twelve young men on the plane that were a little loud and annoying. Seeing as the flight was only 80mins the crew didn't do much about it. Upon arriving here it started raining and it only stops for a few minutes from rain to complete downpour. By the time I got my bags and we were in a taxi on our way to the hotel it was already night time and I could see the faint outlines of what I think are sycamore trees. Today will be pretty busy and I'll be pressed for time. This location was quite busy with NATOs involvement in Libya. The hotel here is nice and a little odd. The rooms are not attached to the hotel. Kind of reminds me of an all inclusive resort, without the all inclusive. I went for the table d'hote last night which was a fussili carbonera and balsamic vinegar pork tenderloin followed with a salad. Sorry I forgot my camera in the room so no food pictures of last nights meal. Next is Turkey and we arrive there tomorrow afternoon.

I have just uploaded a boat load of pictures including a couple food ones of our meal in Oberammagau which was delightful. MMmmm The pieces of Schnitzel were the length of my forearm.

No comments:

Post a Comment